New version of Dr.Web for Windows Mobile released
September 9, 2008
Doctor Web – a Russian developer of IT security solutions branded Dr.Web – releases Dr.Web for Windows Mobile 4.44.1.
Dr.Web anti-virus for Windows Mobile was released in December 2007. Now it is clear that the product has been welcomed by users. Its reliability, efficiency, fast scanning and free distribution among registered users of Dr.Web for Windows still increase popularity of this product.
The 4.44.1 version includes many additional features:
Users of Dr.Web for Windows Mobile can upgrade using the updating module of the program. Launch the anti-virus on your device and perform an update. All users of Dr.Web for Windows can download the new version for free from http://download.drweb.com/wince.
- scan or archives (zip/cab/sis);
- optimized use of resources during scan of an archive. Now if there is no enough memory for such a scan on the device, the program will utilize available flash-memory;
- conflicts between the scanner and the monitor processing the same file have been fixed;
- the file monitor is more stable under high load;
- a new algorithm for placing to the Quarantine and for removal of viruses;
- updated signature database.